HR Levels of Services
Three Levels of Services
Level #1 - Core Compliance
Employees who manage HR spend up to 25 hours a month searching for HR answers. We know you have better things to do. That's why we put them all in one place. With the HR Support Center you will quickly discover how much time you can save - and how much piece of mind you'll get.
Tools for you in HR Core Compliance
- Policy library and law alerts
- Job descriptions
- HR forms, documents and templates
- Employee handbook tools
- Resources covering common employer laws including ACA, FLSA and FMLA
- HR Training
- HR fitness test to assess HR gaps
- Guides on popular HR topics
- Monthly HR Newsletter
Level #2 - HR Compliance On Demand
For some businesses, the HR Core Compliance program is not enough. With our HR COMPLIANCE ON DEMAND program, you will have access to Live HR advice when you need, so you can protect your business. And when you have HR questions, you can turn to our expert HR Support & Advisors.
With HR COMPLIANCE ON-DEMAND, our goal is simple: help you solve your HR problems with clear, straightforward guidance from our team of certified HR Advisors.
With expertise in more than 25 HR practice areas, we've got you covered.
Tools for you in HR Compliance on Demand
All the tools in HR Core Compliance are included plus live access to our certified HR Advisors.
Some common questions you may need help with
- We received a complaint about harassment. How should we respond?
- What do you advise regarding screening social media accounts during the hiring process?
- We have good reason to suspect an employee has been stealing from the register. What now?
- Can we ask an applicant why they are leaving their current job?
- My employee was summoned for jury duty? Do I need to pay him for that time?
- Can the same person be both an employee and an independent contractor?
- Do you recommend reducing hours as a disciplinary measure?
- How do I keep an employee at-will but require them to give notice before leaving?
- My employee is not showing up to work on time and I want to fire him. What do I need to do?
- Should we ban romantic relationships in the workplace?
Level #3 - HR Complete
Simply the most comprehensive HR solution to ensure compliance and protection.
HR Complete is our premier full-service HR compliance and strategy solution customized specifically for you. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive HR protection and support, you will be partnered with one of our certified HR Advisors, who will ensure you reach your HR goals.
Tools for you in HR Complete
All the tools in HR Compliance on Demands plus more!
A proactive approach with services you will love
- DEDICATED HR ADVISOR: We match you with one of our certified HR advisors, who will work one-on-one with you to reach your goals.
- A TAILORED HR ACTION PLAN: Alongside your leadership team, we’ll create a clear plan to achieve your HR tasks, initiatives, and goals to ensure your organization is compliant and protected.
- QUARTERLY BUSINESS REPORTS: An easy-to-read quarterly report so you can see HR projects completed and upcoming areas of focus.
- DIGITAL CONTENT SUITE: Instant access to a vast array of online HR tools, templates, training, and other resources, as well as a history of your interactions with your Advisor.
- CUSTOM HANDBOOKS: We’ll update your existing handbook — or create one tailored to your organization’s specific needs and circumstances.
Contact us for a FREE DEMO
Payroll Full Service
Payroll Processing, Tax and Forms, W2, 1099, S-Corp Payroll
HR Management portal, E-verify, Background Checks and more
Workers' Comp paid per payroll cycle. Save money!
Personal Payroll Specialist assigned to each customer.
Free Consultation! Contact us to start your payroll!
Choose the right payroll company for your business.
Request a Quote